Join us for worship each Sunday morning at 10:00. Reflecting the unique community in which God has placed us, we are a multi-generational gathering of believers, who seek to know and love God as we pursue God’s vision of peace and justice in our community and the world. We welcome your participation in worship, ministries, programs and mission.
April’s Adult Education Forum
Sundays, 11:40 a.m. Fireside Room - For details, visit our Adult Forum page. Be here or be square.
• April 13 . . . Entering Jerusalem and Holy Week: Pastor Max and Pastor Karen co-lead a reflective morning to help guide us into Holy Week.
• April 27 . . . Drs. Polly and Robert Coote present the making of the Bible, Part II: How did the Bible come to b, the role of history, politics, social struggles. Robert was a SFTS professor of the Old Testament for over 30 years, and Polly was the SFTS Professor of Greek.
Taking Faith Home through Holy Week
• Sunday . . . Matthew 21: 1-11 : Jesus enters these passages
• Monday . . . Matthew 21: 42-46 The stone the builders rejected
• Tuesday . . . Matthew 26: 6-13 : Jesus anointed at Bethany
• Wednesday . . . Matthew 26: 14-16 Judas agrees to betray Jesus
• Thursday . . . Matthew 26: 17-30 : The Last Supper
• Friday . . . Matthew 27: 1, 33-50 Jesus dies on the cross
• Saturday . . . Matthew 27: 57-60 : The burial of Jesus
• Sunday . . . Matthew 28: 1-10 He has risen!
Palm Sunday, April 13
Riding a donkey, Christ comes into Jerusalem and St. John’s, 10am
Maundy Thursday, April 17
We share the Last Supper (soup and communion) in the Campbell Room, 6:30pm
Maundy Thursday: Last Supper … visit our information web page.
Easter Sunday, April 20
The day of Resurrection! Bring friends and family to celebrate the greatest event in history: the triumph of God’s grace over evil; Christ is risen – we are loved and redeemed! Stay for the children’s Easter Egg hunt and expanded coffee hour.